Note: Zoom Webinar is only available on the pro version.
To integrate with Zoom Webinar follow, the below steps.
Process of Authorization and Integration
Search & Select Zoom Webinar from the actions pages
Integration Name: Set the proper integration name. Default it's taken Zoom Webinar .
- After that, To get the Client ID & Client secret, click on
Get Zoom Webinar client id and secret
- Choose your app type: OAuth
- Type Name your app and choose app type ->
- Disable the publish this app and click on the Create App
- Go to the Bit Integrations page, copy the
Authorized Redirect URIs, and paste the Redirect URL for OAuth and Add allow lists.
- Go to the
Scopestab, add scopes (User:
webinar:write:admin) then Click on
- Then go to the
App credentialstab, copy the Client ID & Client Secret, and paste it into the integration’s dashboard. And Click on
- Click on
Nextto set up the other integration settings ahead.
- After the authorization process, select the All Webinars as Webinar to create a
attendeeunder Webinar, then select Action(
Delete User). If you don't see any Webinars. Click on the
You must have Registration: Required when creating the Webinar. Otherwise, the integration will not work.
When you select the
Action, you will see the Map Fields option where three fields
Last Name, and
Action. And click on the
Nextbutton to move forward for further settings.
Now click on
Nextbutton. And save the integration by clicking the
Finish & SaveButton.