Authorization Process With SendGrid
Note: SendGrid is available in the free and pro versions.
To integrate with SendGrid follow, the below steps.
Process of Authorization and Integration
Search & Select SendGrid from the actions pages
Integration Name: Set the proper integration name. Default it's taken 'SendGrid'.
After that, you have to copy the API Token from your SendGrid account & paste the key on the field.
To get the API Token,
- Click on SendGrid API Token or go to your SendGrid dashboard
- Setting -> API Keys -> Create Api Key
- Put your API key Name and click on Create and view button
- Now copy the API Token and paste it into the integration’s dashboard. And Click on Authorize button.
Nextto set up the other integration settings ahead.
After completing the authorization process, You will find the Map Field option. You have to map all the necessary fields with the related SendGrid field. By default, Email field of SendGrid will be available. You can also send custom values by mapping your required field. If you don't see any fields. Click on the
Now save the integration by clicking the
Finish & SaveButton
- Select lists: You can enable the action Select Lists Field to add the contacts of the lists. In addition, you can select multiple list from the Drop-Down list.
We have an option in every integration
Timelinewhere you can check integration success or error status.
Also, you can