Note: Salesforce is only available on the pro version.
To integrate with salesforce follow, the below steps.
Process of Authorization and Integration
Search & Select Salesforce from the actions pages.
Integration Name: Set the proper integration name Default it's taken “Salesforce”.
Client ID & Client Secret: To get a new Client Id & Client secret,
- Go to your Salesforce site and log in.
- Go to Setup > PLATFORM TOOLS > Apps > App Manager and hit on "
New Connected App" button
- Give your App a name.
- Enable OAuth Settings - Set callback URL. Copy Authorized Redirect URIs and paste it into callback URL field.
- Add an OAuth scope you want or simply add all scsope
After completing these steps click on
Manage Consumer Detailsbutton to see the client id and secret.
- Then copy the Client ID and Client Secret and paste it into integration setting. Then click on the Authorize button (wait for a few seconds). After the successful authorization click on the Next button
Select a Module from the drop-down list.
✅ The available Action in Salesforce
👉 Create Contact
👉 Create lead
👉 Create Account
👉 Create Campaign
👉 Add campaign member
👉 Create Task
👉 Opportunity Create
👉 Event Create
👉 Create Case
- Map all the mandatory fields to the corresponding fields in your form/task. After mapping the desired field click on Next.
Now save the integration by clicking the "Finish & Save." Button
Bit Integrations have an option in every integration called "Timeline," where you can check integration success or error status.
Also, you can Edit Clone Delete the integration.