Note: Dropbox is only available on the pro version.
To integrate with Dropbox follow, the below steps.
Process of Authorization and Integration
Search & Select Dropbox from the actions pages
Integration Name: Set the proper integration name. Default it's taken ‘Dropbox Integration’.
After that, To get the API key & API Secret, click on
Dropbox API Console.
- Choose an API: Scoped access
- Choose the type of access you need: Full Dropbox
- Type Name your app and click on
- Go to Permissions Tab: Permissions that allow your app to view and manage > you need to enable all scopes.
Now copy the API key and API secret, then paste it into the integration’s dashboard.
- After that, to get the Access Code, click on
Dropbox Access Code. And Create a Access Code. Now copy the Generated Access Code and paste it into the integration’s dashboard. And Click on
Nextto set up the other integration settings ahead.
- After completing the authorization process, you will find the Map Field option. Select the
folder Namefrom the Drop-Down list that you want to send the files to the folder.
You can only upload the files (image, audio, video, docs, pdf, etc.)
Also, if you want to delete the uploaded file from WordPress, enable the
'Delete File From WordPress'option.
Now click on
Nextbutton. And save the integration by clicking the
Finish & SaveButton.
We have an option in every integration
Timelinewhere you can check integration success or error status.
Also, you can